Once you’ve submitted your topic proposal, please expect to hear from us in 1-3 days for your Guest Post Topic Confirmation.
Please read the Guidelines below so you are aware on what to submit in your post. Thank you for your interest! Glad to have you!
- Word limit- at least 500-1000
- You may include links to your website in the text of your contribution.
- Include a short bio, website link, and social media links.
- You may include a lead magnet in your article with a link in HTML format.
- Please note that our Guest Posting Opportunities do not give any form of compensation or paid work at this time. But you will receive a do follow
linkback to your website and gain exposure to our audience as well.
- We reserve the right to add our own affiliate links to the post as well as remove any links that we do not approve of.
- We reserve the right to edit the post language as necessary for clarity and alignment with this blog’s values.
- Submitted guest posts must be original. Submitted content becomes the property of this blog.
- If you want to publish on your own blog or elsewhere, the content must be changed, edited or unique.
- Please submit your guest post in a word document, and attach any images separately if applicable – including the image source link for verification.
- . Once published, you will get an email notification from us and will be featured in our Newsletter and in our social media channels.