I’d like to share this challenge to anyone who wants to focus on self-love, self-gratitude and self-care. We face obstacles and challenges everyday. It may be big or small. How do we overcome this and keep ourselves going?
I have put up these sentences and all you have to do is fill in the blanks. Here you go! Have fun!
- The best thing that happened to me last week was to start doing Yoga with my little one.
- My greatest strength is I am high-spirited and very optimistic.
- One thing I am proud of is I am calm and able to handle any pressure.
- When I’m down, I tell myself that it’s not the end and I can do better next time.
- An inspirational quote I can give to anyone right now is: “Everyday may not be good but there is always something good in every day”.
Rules for #WellnessWednesday:
If you would like to participate, feel free to add “Wellness Wednesday” in your title. Be creative if you like. Ping back here to get more exposure. To create a pingback, copy the URL in the address bar on this post, and paste it anywhere in your post. Your link will show up in the comments below.
Please ensure that the #WellnessWednesday you’re pinging back to is this week’s! If not, it will only be me who sees it. Feel free to add pictures if you like.
NOTE: Pingbacks only work from WordPress sites. If you’re self-hosted or are participating from another host, please leave a link to your post in the comments section. If you see a pingback from someone else, have a read and visit each other’s blog.
1. Fill in the blanks.
2. Try to make it inspirational.
3. Use the tag #WellnessWednesday.
4. Add this lovely badge to your post for extra exposure!
5. Have fun!