It’s our Second Week of Wellness Wednesday! Have you set a moment for yourself yet?
I’d like to share this challenge to anyone who wants to focus on self-love, self-gratitude and self-care. We face obstacles and challenges everyday. It may be big or small. How do we overcome this and keep ourselves going?
I have put up these sentences and all you have to do is fill in the blanks. If you don’t blog, not a problem. Share your thoughts in the comment section. Here you go! Have fun!
- The best thing that happened to me last week was to go to a Mom and Baby Market with my little one.
- My greatest strength is I am positive and hopeful.
- One thing I am proud of is I am calm and able to handle any pressure.
- When I’m down, I tell myself that Life has its ups and downs; I just have to get up and move forward.
- An inspirational quote I can give to anyone right now is:“Successful moms are not the ones who never struggled, they are the ones that never gave up despite the struggle”-Sharon Jaynes
Rules for #WellnessWednesday:
If you would like to participate, feel free to add “Wellness Wednesday” in your title. Be creative if you like. Ping back here to get more exposure. To create a pingback, copy the URL in the address bar on this post, and paste it anywhere in your post. Your link will show up in the comments below. Feel free to add pictures if you like.
NOTE: Pingbacks only work from WordPress sites. If you’re self-hosted or are participating from another host, please leave a link to your post in the comments section. If you see a pingback from someone else, have a read and visit each other’s blog.
1. Fill in the blanks.
2. Try to make it inspirational.
3. Use the tag #WellnessWednesday.
4. Add this badge to your post for extra exposure!
5. Have fun!