I have been nominated for ”The Versatile Blogger Award”!
Thanks to Ilona of easydietblog and to all my readers and followers. I am grateful and honoured that you’ve considered me in this nomination. It’s so great to meet and connect with like-minded individuals. Ilona, I admire you for being so genuine and sincere in your daily posts and that makes you unique; you have a strong disposition that you are able to interact consistently with the WordPress community.
Check out Ilona’s piece here.
What is a Versatile Blogger?
The Versatile Blogger Award was created to celebrate blogs who have unique content, strong writing, and beautiful images or photographs.
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 7 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Facts about me:
- I’m a Virgo, born on September 4th. (Ilona doesn’t know that we’re just 1 day apart. *wink*)
- I love to dance and I dance like no one’s watching.
- I love art, drawing and painting. I just don’t know what happened that I don’t do this anymore.
- I’m very forgetful; So in case I don’t remember a person, a place or an event…I didn’t mean it so please forgive me.
- As described above, I’m very forgetful. That’s why I have a To Do List and a Planner or else I’ll forget what I have to do. I also like to note things in my iCalendar.
- I’m a risk taker..I love adventure. If we go somewhere, I don’t like to go home until I’m able to do what I have to do. So you have to wait for me.
- I hated writing ever since. It so happened I’m learning how to blog and I actually love it! Let’s keep buzzing!
No obligation to participate, as always. Be creative if you like!
Thanks for being awesome!